Happy 5th Birthday, Nuffnang!


"A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.." is what I want to say from the bottom of my heart to Nuffnang as they turn 5 years of giving exemplary blog advertising in the country.

As a newbie in blogging, Nuffnang has become my first partner in blog advertising. Moreover, I have been inspired by this company in terms of putting  interest in blogging and to treat blogging not just a business but a passion. It is also through them that allows me travel another avenue to explore my skills  and meet a lot of bloggers along the way because more than an advertising company, I love Nuffnang for being a network of bloggers. 

I wish Nuffnang continues to bring their objective to more bloggers and inspire more people out there, especially the younger generation.

That's it and now it's time for PARTY!!!

Nuffnang wants to celebrate their 5th year of successful blog advertising  with  Pinoy bloggers out there by conducting an event which will be hapenning on the following details below:

When: February 27, 2012

Time: 8 PM – 12 MN

Where: Borough, The Podium Mall, 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

Dress code: BLUE!

 

The said event was made possible by the following sponsors:


You can also visit HERE for more information. 

Hope to see you there ^_^



Categories: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your G+ to this post is also highly appreciated!